Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. It is one of my favorite holidays, mostly because of all the things I have to be thankful for. ( I don't think you can end a sentence like that, it is something up with which I will not put.) Tonight, we will begin prepping for the dinner on Thursday. I plan to peel the creaming onions, and drink good red wine with Julia. The turkeys are on the back porch, the pecans for the pies are now gently roasted, they are jaw dropping good. We will have wagyu cheeseburgers first, however. Julia is on her way home, I am going to light the grill.

I can't wait until I see you all this awesome weekend. To those I will not have the pleasure of visiting with, have a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Esther said...

We can't wait to see you either, Dad!