Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four things I'll tell you more about....later

I. I just paid a visit to my tomato seedlings. The are just gorgeous,all green & perky under artificial light. I watered them, said hello & had a glass of wine while dreaming of this year's garden. It will be remarkable. Could it be otherwise with tomatoes named "Clint Eastwood Rowdy Red" or "Paul Robeson Black Tomato" ? I think not.

II. Ireland. With the fam. Trip of a lifetime until we go to Alaska. With bags of Score bars.

III. I got to see snippets of Obama's town hall press conference today, streaming on the computer. I am so hopeful that the world and our country will achieve the greatness we are destined for. Come on, Republicans and Bluedogs. This is the TWENTY FIRST century. People should not be hungry, sick, poor or at war just to feed your political ambition. You are truly pimples on the ass of prosperity.

IV. Although this is March Madness season, I love the Sabres & the Bills. Will next year be the years? I'll write again in 12 months.

No comments: