Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No crap here?

In the interest of efficiency and good time management, this post will contain two responses. For the purpose of bragging without the addition of crap, let me tell you all that I have no tattoos. This despite having been drunk as a sailor in Bangkok, Tokyo, DaNang and Biloxi. Is this a function of my astounding self control? No, just the grace of God. One of my friends found a backward Seabee on his arm when he regained consciousness, and another had a fly tattooed on his penis. A small fly. God is good. I was with them both that night.

Insofar as movie roles are concerned, I would like to be played by a smart, sensitive, stud... perhaps Groucho Marx. Or Marlon Brando. You, Mike, could only be captured by Paul Newman, or Jimmy Stewart, of course.

No comments: